I’m very excited you are joining us for this One-Day Intensive Fundamentals in Liberty Clinic! I hope you’re just as excited as we are.
1. Your event will take place at Klasse Equine, 9420 N. Berg Rd, Evansville, WI
2. Clinic times will start promptly at 9am and run until 6pm with a one-hour break for lunch. Lunch will not be provided.
3. A negative Coggins certificate is required. Please be sure to have your paperwork with you.
4. You must complete and sign a Premium Event Management/Everyday Horsemanship Liability Waiver and bring it to the event. You will also find the Waiver in your email that will receive shortly.
5. For your best experience, here’s what I recommend for equipment:
(1). Rope Halter and 14 ft Lead Rope
(2). 4 Types of Liberty Sticks: Dressage Whip, 48.5″ Carriage Whip with short lash, 60″ Driving Whip with long lash, and 60″ Carriage Whip with short lash. These will be used interchangeably depending on the exercises we are working on.
. Feel free to join my FREE Facebook group, Everyday Horsemanship: Mastering the Art of Liberty Training for Horse Owners and Trainers who want to work with their horses using liberty horsemanship. In this group, you’ll receive 100% FREE content to help you along in your liberty journey with your horse!
I’ll see you July 22nd! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via email at email@example.com.