We’re very excited you are joining us for the Fundamentals of Liberty 2-Day Clinic with Laura Baker! To make your stay as enjoyable as possible, please note the following:
1. Your event will take place at Hartwick Meadows, 10653 15-Mile Rd, Evart, Michigan
2. Clinic times will start promptly at 9am and run until at least 5pm every day with a one-hour break for lunch. Lunch will not be provided. However, if enough people are interested, a potluck may be organized.
3. Rustic Camping is available. Please reach out to Emily Wirth for camping and stall information at Hartwick Meadows LLC,
Email: email@example.com to arrange accommodations for you and your horse.
4. A negative Coggins certificate is required. Please be sure to have your paperwork with you.
5. You must complete and sign a Premium Event Management/Everyday Horsemanship Liability Waiver and bring it to the event. You will also find the Waiver in your email that you should have received immediately following your registration.
6. For your best experience, here’s what I recommend for equipment:
(1). Rope Halter and 14 ft Lead Rope
(2). 4 Types of Liberty Sticks: Dressage Whip, 48.5″ Carriage Whip with short lash, 60″ Driving Whip with long lash, and 60″ Carriage Whip with short lash. These will be used interchangeably depending on the exercises we are working on.
7. Feel free to join my FREE Facebook group, Everyday Horsemanship: Mastering the Art of Liberty Training for Horse Owners and Trainers who want to work with their horses using liberty horsemanship. In this group, you’ll receive free content to help you along in your liberty journey with your horse!
I’ll see you August 5th & 6th! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.